top of page


If you have been a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. for more than 5 years (3 years if married to a U.S. citizen). Check your eligibility and Apply Now!

N-400 Naturalization

Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. Use this form to apply for U.S. citizenship.

N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship

The application for Form N-600, commonly known as the Application for Certificate of Citizenship, serves the purpose of acquiring a Certificate of Citizenship. This certificate serves as substantial evidence of your own or your child's United States citizenship. The filing of Form N-600 is appropriate in situations where you were born outside the United States and are asserting your U.S. citizenship from birth through your parents. Additionally, if you became a U.S. citizen automatically by operation of law prior to reaching 18 years of age, you may also submit Form N-600 to obtain official proof of your citizenship. Furthermore, in the case of a minor child, a parent or legal guardian is eligible to file Form N-600 on their behalf.

Book a Consult with Us

bottom of page