top of page

Non immigrant Visas

Allow foreign individuals to temporarily visit, work, or study in the U.S. for a specific purpose or duration depending on the type of visa.

Below are Some of the Most Common Non immigrant Visas

B-1/B-2 Visa for Business or Tourism

The B-1/B-2 visa is a temporary visa that allows you to enter the United States for a limited period of time, which can be extended for up to six (6) months with a valid reason.

The B-1 visa is intended for business purposes or educational training. With a B-1 visa, you can engage in commercial transactions not involving gainful employment, such as negotiating contracts, participating in litigation, and consulting with clients or business associates.

The B-2 visa is the most common non-immigrant visa, primarily for tourism, social visits, family visits, and health purposes. To obtain a B-2 visa, you must show that you have sufficient financial means to support yourself during your temporary stay, as well as provide documentation to demonstrate ties to your home country.

E1/E2 Visa for Treaty Traders, Treaty Investors and their Employees

The E visa provides a pathway for foreign nationals to live and work in the United States by making an investment in a U.S. business. However, this visa is only available to nationals of countries that have a commerce treaty with the U.S.


H-1B Visa for Specialty Occupation Workers

The H-1B visa is a professional visa designed for foreign employees who have been offered professional jobs by a U.S. employer. To be eligible for this visa, the beneficiary must have education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience equivalent to the completion of a US bachelor's or higher degree in the specialty occupation.

H-2 Visas for Temporary or Seasonal Workers


L-1 Visa for Intracompany Transferees

The L-1 visa, commonly known as the intracompany transferee visa, allows applicants to work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of their current foreign employer in a managerial or executive capacity or in a position requiring specialized knowledge. To be eligible, the applicant must have been employed by the same employer abroad continuously for one year within the three preceding years.

O Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability

The O  nonimmigrant visa is designed for foreign nationals who possess extraordinary ability or extraordinary achievement in various fields, or those with critical skills and experience in association with such an individual. To qualify, you must provide evidence of sustained national or international acclaim or the receipt of internationally recognized awards. The visa is valid for up to three years and can be extended.


P Visa for Artists, Athletes and Entertainers

The P nonimmigrant visa category is designed for foreign nationals who are athletes, artists, and entertainers and wish to enter the United States for a specific event, competition, or performance. The visa can be granted for a limited period of time and is subject to certain eligibility criteria.

TN Visa for Mexican and Canadian Professionals

The nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers. Permanent residents of Canada and Mexico are not able to apply for TN visas to work as NAFTA professionals.

J/Q Visa for Cultural and Exchange Visitors

There are two nonimmigrant visa categories for persons who want to participate in Exchange Visitor programs in the United States. The J nonimmigrant classification is for participants of exchange programs, designated by the Department of State, that are designed to promote educational and cultural exchanges between the United States and other countries. The Q nonimmigrant classification is for participants of international cultural exchange programs designated by the Department of Homeland Security.

R Visa for Religious Workers

Ministers and non-ministers in religious vocations and occupations may come to the U.S. temporarily for the purpose of performing religious work.

Book a Consult with Us

bottom of page